Design Discussion: Image Party
December 19, 2017
Prior to the Design Discussion, the office submitted images of built (or unbuilt) work that they believe captures the essence of an innovative workplace and that can inspire our Office Re/Fresh project. Together, we viewed each image and discussed and six themes emerged. Below, browse some of the images that resonated with many employees.
- Breakout spaces for non private/semi private/private workspace and touchdown
- Enhancing natural light and views, with seating and circulation at windows
- Large café space with a coffee shop/ work lounge mentality
- Display – models, art, other
- Use of wood as a material
- Storage – personal, shared
NOTE: These images are not the property of Perkins+Will, and they do not represent our work. These images are used only for brainstorming purposes.